11 Jan 22
10:00 to 11:00
During our online Knowledge Banks, you will have the opportunity to listen and interact during sessions and not only update your knowledge, but ask questions to help solve any issues you may have.
In this session, hosted by Colin Horton, Managing Director of Hortons Valuers we will discuss the art of winning business, quoting and building a personal brand in the leasehold sector.
Colin will cover some of the following aspects:
- Identifying the personal brand you want to create.
- Creating a personal brand that can open doors to new clients.
- How to win new business and how to stand out from the crowd.
- The art of quoting, how to frame your quotes and how to tackle pricing.
- Harnessing the power of using simple soft skills to make your quotes more memorable.
- How to pitch to large clients? Do’s and Don’ts.
To register your free space for this webinar please click here.