Lessons learnt from block management visionaries
19 May 22
10:00 to 11:00
During our online Knowledge Banks, you will have the opportunity to listen and interact during sessions and not only update your knowledge, but ask questions to help solve any issues you may have.
In this session, hosted by Dan Foryszewski, Sales Manager at MRI Software, and several leading organisations, who’ve successfully diversified into the exciting build-to-rent sector, will discuss and debate many of the prominent challenges and lessons learnt when moving into new asset classes.
In this session we will cover the following:
- What is the future BTR outlook?
- Why is BTR the perfect fit for block managers?
- What considerations need to be made to make the leap into BTR?
- What are the technology differences needed for successful entry to BTR?
- Why a customer-centric approach is key
Dan Foryszewski – Sales Manager, MRI Software
Oliver Miller – Director of Build to Rent at Pinnacle
Paul Noble – Head of PRS at HLM Property
Nicola McKernan - Operations Manager at Allsop
Katherine Rose – Managing Director at VervLife
To register your free place for this webinar please click here.