20 Jun 23
10:00 to 11:00
During our online Knowledge Banks, you will have the opportunity to listen and interact during sessions and not only update your knowledge, but ask questions to help solve any issues you may have.
In this session, hosted by the Ringley Group, some of their experts will talk you through how to health check your block including the following topics:
Service Charge Case Law Update
- RTM & lease extensions - Massive changes are coming
- New hope for those previously unable to enfranchise
- Hear about Mixed use buildings, flats not held on leases, marriage value, calculation rates
- Is your service charge really due?
Health & Safety - What good looks like
- The Asset Register, the PPM, British Standards explained, ISO45001
Fire Door Inspections Explained
- Fire Safety Act 2021: What you need to know!
- Building Safety Act 2022: What is coming…..
All Principal Accountable Persons (PAPa)Must Register High Rise Residential Buildings(7+ floors/18m+)
- How to measure your building
Lee Harle, Solicitor, Ringley Law
Leana Aristodemou, MIRPM MARLA AssocRICS, Surveyor, The Ringley Group
Dipesh Parekh, Surveyor, The Ringley Group
Kate Robinson, Estates Director, The Ringley GroupTo book your free place on this webinar please click here.