19 Jan 23
10:00 to 11:00
During our online Knowledge Banks, you will have the opportunity to listen and interact during sessions and not only update your knowledge, but ask questions to help solve any issues you may have.
In this session, hosted by Annie McGrandles, PMR we will be discussing Block Management and in particular, how to navigate the pathway to MRICS.
Annie will be joined by Jennifer Lemen, she is co-founder of Property Elite, a Chartered Surveyor and APC assessor.
We will cover the following points:
- The IRPM pathway in MRICS
- The first steps in applying for your MRICS and an overview of the APC process – specifically the residential pathway
- Discussion around how you may show experience across Valuation and Measurement
- Your case study - how to prepare, what could be relevant
- Mentors, external guidance and Lionheart support.
To join us for this free webinar please register your place by clicking here.