5 Oct 23
10:00 to 11:00
During our online Knowledge Banks, you will have the opportunity to listen and interact during sessions and not only update your knowledge, but ask questions to help solve any issues you may have.
During this session, Richard Moon & Jenny Cromack from motive8 will look at how to get the best out of your residential gym, including how to optimise the longevity of your equipment in addition to how to create an engaging community within the gym, to optimise usage.
- Longevity of Equipment
- Correct maintenance contracts in place
- Daily on-site checks
- Maintaining your pool and spa
- Creating An Engaging Wellbeing Space
- Getting it right from the start – launch events and wellbeing maps
- The importance of a gym induction
- Using group exercise and workshops to create a community
To register your space for this free webinar please click here.