Issue 108 of News on the Block has now been published.
This issues includes some of the following articles:- Radical plans to shake-upleaseholds unveiled - Property sector lends support to Pride month - Leasehold Group mourns sudden death of MD Louie Burns - Don’t leave RCAs to chance
Enfranchisement & Right to Manage feature
- Enfranchisement in a post-Covid world
- A question of proportion! Katie Edwards considers the issues around calculating whether a mixed-use property qualifies for right to manage
- Is commonhold or leasehold better?
- Lessons in student housing & leaseholder rights
- Sign of the times! Tenants who use electronic signatures do so at their own risk until clear procedure is agreed
- Collective enfranchisement v right to manage
- Appointing a manager to take over a RTM
- What’s in a name when it’s a flat?
- Enfranchisement: What’s it all about?
- Costs recovery for ‘excluded units’
- The benefits of lease extensions by private treaty
To read this issue please click here.